TR-6001 NEMA 4 Panel/Rack Computer Powered By A Reliable Single Board Computer That Includes Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Celeron D Processors
TR-6001 is a NEMA 4 panel/rack industrial computer designed for use in power utilities, industrial process control and automation. It has a large 15" LCD screen with resolution of 1024 x 768 and matching USB resistive touch screen. It is powered by a telecom grade single board computer that includes Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo or Celeron D processors with 800/1066/1333MHz FSB.
This high performance industrial computer comes with Dual Gigabits LAN, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x COM and 1 x LPT. It also includes 2 x ISA and 4 x PCI expansion slots. Input power options include 110/220 VAC and 12, 24, 48, 125 and 250 VDC. Supports up to 4GB DDR2 memory.
TR-6001 is fully compatible with Windows XP 32/64-bit, Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit, LINUX and QNX.
MTBF of TR-6001 is in excess of 100,000 hours. Warranty is 3 years or 10% initial cost for 5 years. Please call our Transduction sales team for more information.
Additional Options Available:
- Wall Mount Bracket $150 (for Mounting the TR-6190 directly on to any wall space)
- High speed flash SATA SSD drives up to 512GB
- SATA RAID1 Option up to 1TB(Promise SATA RAID controller and two Seagate 7200RPM hard drives)
- BNC IRIG A/B timesync port
- Dual isolated TR-422 RS422/485 Serial PCI card
- T/EXT - Extended operating temperature range -40°C to 60°C