TR-5197 HALF-FANLESS PANEL/RACK MOUNT INDUSTRIAL PC WITH 19" LCD TOUCH SCREEN
This computer has been optimized for operation with Microsoft Windows 7 operating system to replace our popular TR-5195F 32 bit computer that is coming to end of life. It can also work with Windows XP, which is now EOL.
TR-5197 computer is half fanless as it includes a more powerful 64-bit Intel processor model D525 with advanced graphics capabilities. It can display two independent applications: on the native 19" LCD screen and second on the monitor attached to either SVGA or HDMI port.
This computer has been designed for utmost reliability and it comes with warranty of 5 years. Processor fan is used only to re-circulate air inside the chassis for the operating range of temperature is 0 to 60°C under 100% software load. As this computer has no other air fan there is no problem with intake of dust.
Options include wide range of DC power and adapters for popular industrial networks such as CANdo, Lonworks, Fieldbus, Profibus and DeviceNet, CANbus and Optomux. Also available is the IRIG A/B time sync module with BNC connector. Wide range of AC and DC power options.
The basic model includes 5-wire resistive touch screen. Scratch free glass touch "Armour Touch" screen can also be supplied.
Price of the TR-5197 RM or PM computer is US $2300. Delivery is 5 days ARO and warranty is 5 years.
Touch screen option - resistive
- 8U rack mount version (allows the TR-5197 to be mounted in a standard 19" rack configuration (includes 3 USB ports))
- High speed 120GB MLC flash SATA drive
- ArmourTouch glass screen
- Optional 178° viewing angle LCD
- BNC IRIG A/B timesync option
- Up to 4 isolated RS-232 serial ports
- Up to 4 isolated RS-422/485 serial ports
- Fieldbus, Profibus, DeviceNet, CANbus, CANdo and OPTOMUX network ports
- TR-MS - Angled Desktop Stand for 15" and 19" panel mount monitors and computers.