TR-5196F FANLESS PANEL/RACK MOUNT INDUSTRIAL PC WITH 19" LCD TOUCH SCREEN
The TR-5196F is a fanless industrial computer and a succesor of our dependable TR-5195F fanless panel/rack mount PC. TR-5196F has been designed to meet long term demand of a high performance PC for electrical utility sub-stations, industrial automation, military and marine computers. It is powered by a reliable telecom grade single board computer with Intel Quad Bay Trail 2.4GHz processor.
This industrial PC is supplied with 8GB DDR3 memory, high speed 2.5" SATA flash drive and external USB CD-DVD-R/W drive. It can operate at a temperature range of 0°C ~ 50°C, 60°C for 2 hours at 100% system load. Internal heatsinks with air convection chimney have been used to remove heat from the processor and the chipset.
Priced at US $2300 for a basic system, model TR-5196F is readily available from stock with a warranty of 5 years. MTBF is in excess of 100,000 hours, limited only by the life of the backlight LCD.
Touch screen option - resistive
- 8U rack mount version (allows the TR-5196F to be mounted in a standard 19" rack configuration (includes 3 USB ports))
- High speed flash SATA SSD drives up to 512GB
- Safety glass, no touch screen
- Optional 178° viewing angle LCD
- Optional PROFIBUS connector
- BNC IRIG A/B timesync option
- Up to 4 isolated RS-232 serial ports
- Up to 4 isolated RS-422/485 serial ports
- TR-MS - Angled Desktop Stand for 15" and 19" panel mount monitors and computers.