TR-DEFENDER NEMA 12 Rated Thermoelectric Industrial Computer Enclosure
DEFENDER enclosures provide ultimate protection for industrial computers with 15” and 19" LCD's. NEMA 12 rated metal enclosure provides ideal operating conditions for the computer including protection against extremes of temperature, moisture, dust, toxic chemicals like chlorine in water filtration plants. It extends operating life of the industrial computer up to 5 times preventing costly failures. Most of all it protects your valuable process against failure of the critical control components.
DEFENDER enclosure has enough internal space and thermal capacity up to 145W/hr to accommodate internal UPS and mounting panel is included for additional control components such as small PLC or digital and analog “smart” I/O. Total cooling capacity by thermoelectric air conditioner is 500 BTU/hr.
Operating range of temperature is -10°C to +60°C or -40°C to +60°C with option TEX.
- Extends useful life of industrial computer up to 5 times.
- Ultimate protection against extremes of temperature, moisture, dust and toxic chemicals.
- Has room and cooling capacity or internal UPS and PLC or "smart I/O".
- Easy access to internal components with drop-out front door.
- Internal temperature maintained by thermoelectric heater/cooler.
- Cooling capacity 500BTU/hr (145W/hr).
- Well documented thermal characteristics tested in temperature chambers.
- Complete engineering specifications with detailed drawings.
- Electrical safety approval to UL-950 standard.
- Environmental NEMA 12 rating, IP40 (maintains IP52).
- Available with 15" and 19" LCD monitor, 1.6GHz or 2.6GHz touch screen computers.
- 3 years warranty with technical support for life.
- Readily available from stock.
- TR-DEFENDER-15 - Enclosure for 15" LCD and TR-LCD1500-ITX type computer.
- TR-DEFENDER-19 - Enclosure for 19" LCD and TR-LCD1900-ITX type computer.
Do not save money on protection of your control equipment - DEFENDER will save you more money in terms of longer reliability and avoidance of the costly downtime and service calls.