MINI-MAX Industrial Pentium Node Computer
Mini-Max industrial Pentium computer chassis has been designed specifically for high reliability, mission critical node applications. This computer chassis has been optimized for good air flow to remove heat envelopes from the components on the single board computer and client's installed option cards.
The overall reliability of the Mini-Max computer is >50,000 hrs. Only proven components have been used to assure failure free operation in the field. Each component is subject to revision level tracking, quality improvements and minute analysis of each failure report. A strict log is maintained to detect any possible pattern of field failures over long periods of time. This is helpful for early advisement of anticipated problems and preventive maintenance to increase up-time of industrial networked computers. Each SBC includes AGP SVGA adapter, UW-SCSI, IDE and FD controllers, serial and parallel ports, USB port and 10/100 Mbs ethernet port.
Internal cooling of the computer chassis has been optimized with push-pull air flow with two ball bearing fans: 62 CFM fan to push and 43 CFM fan in the power supply to pull the air out of the chassis. This push pull approach provides pressurized air flow in the computer chassis and is forceful in removing hot air envelopes from around the PC cards and disk drives.
The Mini-Max IPC can be supplied with Intel's Celeron, Pentium III, P4 and Xeon based single board computers.
Summary of features:
- Choice of Intel's Celeron, P3, P4 and Xeon high speed processors
- Solid chassis made of zinc plated steel
- Corrosion resistant chassis finish
- Superior EMI emissions characteristics
- Precision fabricated in our CAD-CAM shop
- Highly optimized internal push-pull air flow
- Adaptive air fan controller to minimize noise & dust
- 6 slots PICMG ISA and ISA/PCI backplanes
- Accommodates floppy and 2 hard (mirror) drives
- Large selection of AC and DC PS/2 power supplies
- Designed for long term reliability
- High volume production facility
- Meets UL, CSA, FCC and CE regulatory approvals
Great choice of possible MINI-MAX configurations:
- 10 slots backplane with PCI-E, PCI-X, PC1 and ISA slots
- Single or dual backplanes
- Mini-ATX motherboard
- Industrial ITX motherboard
- Single or dual hot swap power supplies up to 550W
- Power supplies for AC and DC: 12,24,48, 125,250V input
- Floppy disk or DVD-R/W
- Single or dual hot swap IDE or SATA drives
- Solid state disk options
- Optional anti-vibration panel mounts
- MIL COTS version
Dimensions: 7" high. 10" wide, 16" long. Optional anti-vibration mounts add 1" to the height. Weight 18 lbs.
Shipping carton: 13" high, 17.5" wide, 23.75" long, shipping weight 22 lbs. Brown 300 lbs carton with high density shock proof foam inserts.