TR-MAX4-IXP RELIABLE INDUSTRIAL SERVER-CLASS COMPUTER WITH INTEL i5/i7 OR DUAL EIGHT CORE XEON PROCESSORS
TR-MAX4-IXP is a server-class computer in a small rigid metal chassis. This computer is built from only top-quality, industrial-grade components. It has a 6-slot slot PICMG 1.3 backplane PCI/PCIe expansion slots, 3 x PCI, 1 x PCIe x4, 1 x PCIe x16 and 1 x SBC. The chassis, as well as all components, are RoHS Compliant. It can be used as a vertical tower, horizontal computer or a panel mount computer.
Designed for use where security, display and computing performance are critical, the TR-MAX4-IXP can be configured with a variety of power supply options: dual hot swap 500W 110/220 VAC or 12, 24, 48, 125, 250 VDC. Excellent cooling and air flow characteristics ensures long-term reliability.
TR-MAX4-IXP is powered by Intel Core i7, i5 or dual eight core Xeon processors up to 3.4GHz. These systems can be supplied with TR-MR2 redundant disk SATA RAID1/0 subsystem, SLIM DVD-RW, up to 512GB solid state drive or 2.5" 500GB hard drive and IRIG A/B time sync module with BNC connector. Easily replaceable front fan filter protects system in dusty environments.
Standard features include 2 serial ports (one is RS232/422/485 selectable) (using TR-7053 SHB), PS/2 keyboard/mouse (using TR-7053SHB), printer port, 7 USB ports, SVGA output and Dual Gigabit Ethernet controller.
TR-MAX4-IXP is designed for trouble free operation and ease of service. MTBF is 100,000 hours with a warranty of 3 years. It is compatible with all versions of QNX, LINUX, Windows 2000, 2003/2008, XP, VISTA, 7 and Windows NT.
- i5, i7 or dual eight core Xeon processors
- High speed flash SATA SSD drives up to 512GBHigh speed flash SATA SSD drives up to 512GB
- TR-MR2 RAID1/0 Redundant Disk Option with SLIM CD-DVD-R/W - 2 x MLC flash drives or 2 x 2.5" 500GB hard drives
- Dual hot swap 120VAC/125VDC power supply
- IRIG A/B time sync module with BNC connector
- DC Power Supply Option - DC 12, 24, 48, 125, 250V
- Watchdog timer with "C" contacts relay