6U BERTA Rack Mount Computer
6U Berta is the most reliable and practical 20-slot industrial computer for 19" racks. It has Air Chamber (C) optimized air flow and built-in temperature control for longer life of your system. The high quality chassis is precision designed and manufactured with CAD-CAM robotics in our own Metal Shop. We have total control of air flow, electrical and EMI protection. This chassis has been a long time favorite of many telephone system integrators, digital imaging OEM's and militaries who use high speed DSP type I/O cards. It has capacity for up to 20 ISA and/or PCI backplane slots.
Rack Mount Chassis
- Front panel with cover plates or optional front door with a slotted lock for easy access
- BERTA chassis can be supplied with a 20 slots passive or active backplane or motherboard that supports up to 4 Intel Xeon processors
- High quality, solid steel chassis that is resistant to corrosion and vibration
- Clear zinc steel finish or yellow dichromate (standard) with front panel that is coated with scratch resistant epoxy
- Heavy duty front panel mounted handles
- Excellent air flow with Adaptive Temperature controller on 4 NIDEC 43 or 62 CFM ball bearing fans mounted on Air Chamber (C) controller. Additional 43 CFM NIDEC fan in the power supply/drive compartment.
- Adaptive Temperature controller and Air Chamber provide for lower acoustical noise and less dust in the computer
- Optional air filter that can be easily replaced
- Indicators: ON/OFF switch, +5, +12, HD LED indicators and speaker
- It has room for 4 front panel full size 5.25" drives, and up to 7 internal 3.5" drives. Front size drives can be supplied in hot swap AL canister.
- Comes with variety of standard PS/2 type AC or DC ATX + 300W to 800W power supplies and dual and quad hot swap power supplies with high quality NIDEC fans
- Precision designed and manufactured in our own robotics CAD-CAM shop
- Only one Philips screwdriver needed for access and maintenance
- This chassis can easily be changed to suit your requirements. Standard front panel color is scratch and corrosion resistant epoxy black - custom colors are also available
- Excellent EMI protection to meet FCC class B, has C-UL and CD approved power supplies. Each chassis has C-UL electrical safety approval sticker
- Operating temperature 0° to 60°C
- 2 years warranty
- Always in stock
Similar products with different features: